ERP software is not the exclusive product for large business houses or manufacturing industries. It can always be deployed for SMEs and startups to compete against the corporate giants. But unfortunately many of the startups wrongly feel intimidated about installing ERP in their business venture, as they may have limited resources and investments. Thanks to huge completion among ERP software developers, the fact is that there are many avenues for low cost ERP installation with the help of cloud computing. Moreover startups can benefit a lot from ERP installation and here are few compelling reasons to incorporate it:
- Efficiency at its best: In a startup venture, it is not uncommon to see individuals wearing several hats – sales, marketing, production, inventory control, dispatch, invoicing, accounting and what not. Hence the situation becomes chaotic as business expands and the need for better decision making and analysis may swerve your attention from the core aspect – quality of the product. But with customized ERP in place, data of all departments becomes easily accessible to the concerned authorities and hence a faster turnaround time is easily created.
- All departments in sync: If you are of the opinion that only product quality matters in a business, it is high time to know that aspects such as synchronized efforts for delivery across multiple warehouses, logistics and billing are also equally important. ERP software easily helps to bring all the data to a centralized platform and integrates each and every department in your organization. In short, it enables end to end functioning for you and your staff and should we say about the time you would be saving?
- Prepares you for the challenge: ERP creates a perfect balance of your purchase orders and resources and thereby enhances your production capacity. As it seamlessly syncs with the available inventory of raw materials and demand for the product, it lets you plan well in advance to match the demand. For instance, would you be manufacturing cups when the demand is for plates?
- Analytical insights: Yes, a perfectly installed ERP can very well predict the demand and supply position based on the consumer data. Although it may seem to be an easy task in the initial stages of your startup business, the same becomes a nightmare when your business expands. With ERP in place, you are in an advantageous position to see which product or service of yours is effective and which is breaking your neck.
- Better savings in operation cost: If a startup is dependent on different software to manage their operations, accounting, inventory and other departments, no doubt the data would be streaming, but they need to be streamlined to avoid duplicate entries and mismatch. Having carried out custom software development in India for several clients, we can vouch that flaws in operations due to improper planning and procurement can be easily avoided with ERP.
So, if you are SME or a startup looking for efficient ERP software for manufacturers in Pune, think of us. We at Noetic Systems, a reputed developer of ERP software for manufacturing industry, India focus our energy towards cloud based ERP software to satiate needs of startups and pave way for better growth opportunities.